MyTown Shopping Center, The Pearl In The Center Of Kuala Lumpur Triangle! - :: CLASSIC LEMONADE ::

Sunday, March 19, 2017

MyTown Shopping Center, The Pearl In The Center Of Kuala Lumpur Triangle!


Once the place is popular with its largest around Malaysia's IKEA, not it adds another fascinating shopping experience to the KL people around with the latest shopping mall in town that opened it's door on 16 March, MyTown Shopping Center. It looks as if it is attched with IKEA so what more could you ask for?


To my surprise the opening is really a grand one, something I rarely see throughout my career as a blogger and the atmosphere is highly anticipating. There are actually a lot of things that they manage to offer besides unlimited shopping spree. There are trucks selling foods which can make you full the whole day while you were there, entertainment that will keep you going on and prizes to be won.


For me who loved shopping, I believe that MyTown is a convenient place for me if you minus the traffic jam that occurred every time you head there during lunch hour. Fascinating offerings and variety of choices, you'll get your inner shopaholics screaming to let loose once you step into this amazing mall.


Although there are still a lot more to come here soon, still it is better than nothing. Although yes, I am a bit sad for not being shortlisted on the Goosey Selfie contest but still it given me the idea that there are a lot more for me and everyone else soon. So let's just keep our eyes opened for their every announcement soon!

Photos credit goes to MyTown Facebook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment